Monday 17 May 2021

Black Strat Band - Absence (2018)

 

The second album from this band from Hellas.

The band is a quartet with a lineup of drums, bass, guitars, keyboards and vocals.

The band debuted in 2013 with their self-titled album but I have not been able to get this album. So I am starting with this album, their second and newest album.

This band is unknown for most of you and I have yet to see a review of this album. So let me start..

The music here is a mix of neo-prog and rock. I would label it in the German neo-prog sound and tradition.

The sound is warm with hints of Americana. The vocals is good although a bit limited when the vocalist goes for the high tones.

The songs on this fifty minutes long album are good. The sound is good and the band knows what they are doing.

It is not the most exciting album around but it does the job. 

3 points

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment