Sunday 7 March 2021

Eternal Wanderers - Homeless Soul (2020)

The fourth album from this Russian band.

The band is a quintet with a lineup of drums, percussion, bass, sitar, guitars, keyboards, synths, theremin, samples and vocals.

Three guests provided violin and vocals.

I reviewed their second album, the 2011 opus So Far And So Near for ProgArchives just before I left them and started # 1 of this blog. I thought it was a great album.

The band released their third album The Mystery Of The Cosmic Sorrow back 2016 without me reviewing it before I finally got this album for review.

The base line here is neo-prog.

Then add some Russian folk rock, a bit classical music, hard prog and goth rock. This more or less gives you both this band and album.

The band use both male and female vocals and that to a great effect.

There is no real killer tracks on this album and that is my only gripe with it. This band is a very interesting band and ditto for this album. Check it out.

3 points

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment