Sunday 8 July 2018

Fritsch. Eloy - Behind The Walls Of Imagination (1997)


The second album from this Brazilian musician.

Eloy Fritsch plays keyboards and does all programming on this album.

Eloy is the founding member of the Brazilian band Apocalypse. I have reviewed many of their albums in this blog and in # 1 of this blog. I am now going to review a handful of Eloy Fritsch solo albums.

The music is driven by keyboards and programmed drums, piano, symphonic orchestra and bass. Which does not sound great on paper.

Down in the left corner on the cover art-work, you will find a good label for this music. New Age Progressive. Yes, I can agree with that one.

New Age Symphonic Prog to give it the right label, that is. There is a lot of classical music and symphonic prog with new ages themes here. Mostly new age themes.

The music on this one hour long album is decent enough. I have my severe reservations against this genre. The music though is decent enough. I have heard far worse new-age albums than this one. Hence the rating.

2 points






No comments:

Post a Comment