Sunday 30 September 2018

Facing Forever - Metanoia (2018)


The debut album from this US band.

Facing Forever is a trio with a lineup of bass, drums, guitars and female vocals.

This is another totally unknown band to me and an album I have got on MP3 from a friend who want me to review it.

So I will.

The music on this album is somewhere between prog metal and prog rock. US prog rock, that is.

The sound is pretty metallic and pretty poor. The sound quality is very good. I am though referring to the inhuman mix where all good work is being ruined by the mixer and the mastering.

The female vocals is good. The guitars and the guitars sound is really horrible and must come from the floor of the mixing desk. Terrible, terrible.

The songs on this one hour long album is not too bad, though. But the mix destroys what is good here.

Nevertheless, this is a decent album.

2 points


No comments:

Post a Comment