Monday 12 August 2019

Octavio Sendero - El Umbral (2015)


The second album from this Argentine band.

The band was now reduced to Nahuel Espino on synths. That's all....

Their debut album was a flowery good prog album. You can find my review somewhere else in this blog.

I was then aware of the change the band, read Nahuel Espino had made for this album. This is also the final Octavio Sendero album as far as I know.

This album is also the soundtrack to an Argentine movie with the same name.

The music is a sound track with sounds and sounds effects. It is a kind of a Goblin sound-track.

I am no big fan of electronic pling-plong albums like this. And I am not overly impressed by this album too.

I find this half an hour pretty dull as this is not free standing music. It is a sound-track meant to support whatever the movie actors are doing there and then in the movie.

There is some quality here so it is not a total disaster, this half an hour. But it is running close to becoming a member of my collection of turkeys...... Close.

1.5 points






No comments:

Post a Comment