Tuesday 13 March 2018

Maieutica - Logos (2012)


The one and only album from this Italian band.

I know nothing about this band, having got this album sent to me some years ago. But from what I gather, the band is a quartet with a lineup of guitars, bass, drums, keyboards and Italian vocals.

The band is from Italy. The music is not Rock Progressive Italiano (RPI).

This band combines post-punk with nu-metal, hard rock and Italian power pop. The music is pretty hard. But it is also melodic, very melodic at times.

Linkin Park is a good reference here, indeed.

The vocals are pretty melodic and also growling when needed. Ditto for the guitars and keyboards.

I am by no means a nu-metal or post-punk fan. This album is not a bad album though and I have found myself pretty happy with this forty-five minutes long album.

If you can find this album, check it out.

2 points


No comments:

Post a Comment